Let’s continue to stay connected this year through our Virtual Campfire Chats!
We’ve made some tweaks for 2021 and will now host the virtual chats every last Wednesday of the month through the Teams online platform. The benefit is that you will only need to sign up once to join all the conversations and that we can now welcome 250 people to the campfire!
Join a chat:
- When: Every last Wednesday of a month – dates and topics below
- Time: 19h00 to 20h00
- Platform: TEAMS
- Sign up: Complete this form no later than 8am on the day.
Note: You only need to sign up once to access all the 2021 chats.
Dates & topics:
- 27 January – The Jamboree Story (Gary Pienaar)
- 24 February – Making Microsoft 365 work for you, your Group and District! (Peter le Roux)
- 31 March – The Adventure of Sanjamb! (Greg Southey)
- 28 April – POPI defined (Milly Siebrits)
- 26 May – Lekgotla feedback (to be confirmed)
- 30 June – How to talk to the media (Natasha Kayle)
- More topics will be added as they become available.
We look forward to welcoming you around our virtual campfire to discuss Scouting with you!
#StayConnected #scoutssouthafrica #campfire #virtualcampfirechat #scouting #volunteers #lockdown #ScoutingfromHome #ScoutingAtHome